This is the message board for Tormenta En El Paraíso. Here, you can find the latest news, gossip and information on Tormenta En El Paraíso. Tell your friends about anything interesting you find in this forum.

ByPost
holaa

LOL if ur readin this than i just wnna say that idk wat 2 write LOL im just bored like hell yea but might as well write sumthing dont u think. well i shuld tell u who i am. my name is cristina fernandez im 13 years old. i enjoy readin fantasy nd mysteries. i watch novelas because of the drama nd the emotion behind it sum pple think novelas r not gud but i say wat the heck. i love all of my friends like crazy. nd im not kiddin. most pple think im weird but i dont care wat u say about me bcause im who i am nd nobody can change that. my friend ashley nd me called ourself camila LOL yea i no its weird but i was the first 1 to call her that. she told me 1 day that i sounded like an immigrant that learnin how 2 speak english on aim 1 day. lmaooooo!!!!! i can b crazy but i dont care i hv my own style nd my own way 2 live life everyday. well i just wnna say that im a gr8 gurl 2 no nd if u wnna b my friend im cristina101 nd i hope 2 meet u sum day.

Added: 7 yrs ago